There’s something about pizza. The perfectly baked dough, whether you like it thick, crispy or somewhere in between. The melted cheese with a distinct taste. The sauce…oh the sauce! The pepperoni that gives it just the right amount of texture and kick needed. Each bite sends tantalizing signals to your brain saying “take another bite.” Oh, yes. There’s something about pizza that brings families together during family movie night, family game night, or “I don’t feel like cooking” pizza night.
I don’t know of many families who don’t enjoy a nice pizza pie. I definitely don’t know of any kids who don’t love pizza. I think it’s a requirement of being a kid. I’d go as far as thinking its wired into us when we’re born.
I love homemade pizza. The problem is that it takes a while to make! I honestly don’t have time to make a whole pizza for lunch unless I make a small personal pizza in the Air Fryer. Besides, making homemade pizza in the middle of the day can also be messy. Add in homeschool or school in general, sports activities, youth activities, church activities, and the list goes on, we just don’t have time for the baking and clean up.
Join: Our Awesome Recipe Group on Facebook for More Ideas!
That’s why I’ve fallen in love with these rollup snackers. These are amazing for kids’ snacks or just a treat in the afternoon! I mean what kid doesn’t love pizza?! These tasty pizza treats are perfect! They are also quick and easy to make. If you have a teenager like I do, this is something they can also learn to make, too! My oldest loves being “kid in the kitchen”, so this is a win-win recipe!
On the days when life is incredibly busy, but the little ones still need to eat, try this recipe! Trust me, you will love it!
Don’t forget to check out our other recipes HERE!
– 1 Tube Crescent Rolls
– 1 Jar Pizza Sauce
– 6 oz. Pepperoni
– 8 Mozzarella Cheese Sticks
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Unroll the crescent rolls and lay on a sheet pan.
3. On the wide edge of the crescent roll, lay a row of 4 pepperonis.
4. Slightly overlapping those, lay a row of 3 pepperonis, and then 2 pepperonis
5. Take a piece of the cheese and lay it on the pepperoni. You can cut the cheese shorter to fit if you need to.
6. Roll up the crescent rolls and bake for 8-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- 1 tube Crescent Rolls
- 1 jar Pizza Sauce
- 6 oz Pepperoni
- 8 Mozzarella Cheese Sticks
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Unroll the crescent rolls and lay on a sheet pan.
- On the wide edge of the crescent roll, lay a row of 4 pepperonis.
Take a piece of the cheese and lay it on the pepperoni. You can cut the cheese shorter to fit if you need to.
- Roll up the crescent rolls and bake for 8-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Great after school snack for the kids!